I keep getting the same questions from everybody, so I thought I'd just hit 'em all in one fell swoop. Here goes.
- Yes, we really will have three babies age 1 and under.
- Yes, if you have any extra Valium, please send it via overnight mail to my address.
- ;) Hee.
- No, I will not use cloth diapers. I gave up on those months ago, actually. They weren't my thing, and Posy seemed just as happy either way.
- Yes, we are going to keep homeschooling all of our big kids. Stop hyperventilating. It will be okay.
- No, I do not expect it to be easy. I'm pretty sure that God is lining up buckets of grace in Heaven and he's about to start dumping them all over us ad infinitum. I'm rather looking forward to it, actually. I like grace.
- No, I have no idea where everybody will sleep.
- Yes, I plan to wean Posy Pie at some point during the next three or four months. I like to nurse my babies for a good long time, so I'm sad about it, naturally. Pray for us.
- Yes, we will find out the gender of these babies, God willing. And yes, I will tell you as soon as we know.
- I'm due August 2nd, so that means these babies will likely be born sometime around the 4th of July. I am going to do everything possible to keep them in there as long as possible.
Twins! Oh my goodness! Double the baby love! I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. Just think of all the fun photography I can do with twins! I'm going to need a new lens. I'm going to need a new camera (hey, I didn't say I was rational). I'm going to have twin babies! This is going to be so fun! I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. We will have three babies age one and under. What is God thinking?! Posy will only be 16 months when these babies are born! I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. I am going to be as big as a house! Joy! I looooove being as big as a house! I'm going to get that giant belly I've always wanted! I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. I wonder if that big-as-a-house-belly will be as wonderful as I think? Or will it be agonizing to carry around? Who cares, right?! Twins! I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. Can you even imagine it! All those babies when I begged and begged for just one more! We are spoiled. Absolutely spoiled. I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. Why do I think St. Andrew is having a dance party in Heaven right now? Twins!--
You get the idea, right? :) It is tiring to have all those exclamation points dancing around in one's head, let me tell you.
I do hope to get back here soon and write, you know...a normal post. Like a daybook. Or a year in review. A Manual Mode Monday (I'm such a slacker!). Or a Read-Aloud Revival (oops! I forgot to run December's! We'll meet up on Saturday, Jan 26th, instead). It's just that I can't think about anything except TWINS, so I'm having a hard time focusing. Well, that and I'm in the first trimester which means I feel ick-ick-icky and sleep all the time. All worth it, though.
Hey- did I mention that we're having TWINS? :)
(Oh, right. Go ahead and cue those buckets, please, God.)